Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Prayers That Need Resurrection Morning Answers

I have several prayer burdens for specific individuals that have been weighing on me in prayer for a long time. Several of them have bad health and are up in years. Some of them are long standing relationship needs. Oh God may I see some Resurrection morning answers. This morning they are magnified as my main prayer requests as I woke up at 4 am. I am longing to see some bursting forth of answers like when Jesus rose from the tomb. As buds come forth in the spring after seemingly being dead all winter.

I have been reading about Stephen in the book of Acts and the effect it had on Paul. The seeds that became planted in Paul's mind later produced fruit in his life to turn him around 180 degrees. That is what I long to see and hear of. That is what I long to have my faith believe for. May my faith burst forth also as the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment