Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It has been a long time since I posted but I have been busy and not as involved in blogging. The last 2 weeks I have been taking tax classes 3 nights a week to prepare for the new information for the tax season. Don't forget that during the year the tax tables were changed and took less tax out so your paycheck would be more. If you're looking for a big refund it might not be as much.

The Psalm I read this morning was 18. David started out telling God how much he loved Him and listed all the things God was to him. I'm glad I can make that personal in my life.

Thank you today to all the veterans past and present who stand up for us here in America. God bless the families of those who have been taken from them.

Also, I thank God today for a Godly husband and for the victories we have gotten through God. Hallelujah!

I am looking forward to seeing our families for Thanksgiving. Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment