Thursday, April 19, 2012

Night (Early morning) thoughts/ramblings

Well I guess I am following in my daughters footsteps. Can't sleep so I'm on the computer. This will not be a long post because I am thinking I better lay down before I have to get up for work. I have caught a glimpse of some of my old posts/devotions shared. I need to go back and read them and catch some of the blessings God gave me then. The blog setup has changed so much and I have written so little lately that I seem to have lost my ability to move around and understand the new setup. I am impatiently waiting for my granddaughter to be born. Can't wait to hold her and snuggle. Praying for many spiritual needs as I am awake. Seems I can't get prayer requests off my mind: my children & grandchildren, cancer victims with young families, girl at work who lost her mom last night, my husbands health, the whole world that needs delivered from great sin by a wonderful Saviour. How we need a great revival and deliverance from God! May God bless everyone who reads this and goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I actually slept good last night. We must have "switched" bodies or something. ;) Apparently Blogger is getting ready to change to a new look soon. It keeps telling me I can change now, but I've just been waiting until I have to. I like the set-up now and wish it could stay the same. But like everything else, change has to happen in order to stay up with the times, I guess. Hope you were about to go back to sleep or at least rest before you went into work. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "Hope you were *able to..." not "Hope you were *about..." :)

    ReplyDelete