Saturday, January 3, 2009

Legacy Five Concert


We went to a Legacy Five concert tonight. They are one of my favorite gospel groups. Their songs are very encouraging. Here are some pictures taken with my phone camera. Julie had to help me take the boing sound off in the middle of the concert. Every picture I took went boing. It was okay as long as the singing was louder but one time I took one when it was a quiet song and got embarrassed because we were in the second row.






It was a good night of praising the Lord. Also, remember Frank Seaman's son. They found out yesterday he has lymphoma.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of them, my brother in law is a concert promoter for Christian Contemporary Music and the bands he gets to play at his concerts sure don't look nice like the guys in your pictures do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legacy Five is southern gospel. Roger Bennett was one of the manager/piano player/singer/song writer. He died 1 1/2 yrs ago with leukemia after several years of battle with it. He had such a good testimony and did a journal of his experiences along the way. But he was with the group until the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- I am glad you told us about te concert and that we got to go with you and Dad. We had such a great time! I'm not sure if I laughed more at the groups jokes or at the guy in front of us when he would make a comment about everything we said. *lol* :o)

    ReplyDelete