Friday, May 27, 2011

May Post

I miss blogging and I thought I should get in a post for May before it ends. I have had a checkup today at the Dr. So left work to go and lunch sounded good since I missed breakfast, so afterwards home (5 minutes away) sounded good. Had a few minutes to talk with dear husband before he left with our pastor. Heated a bowl of chili made by dear husband. And sat down to do a bit of reading on the computer.

It is raining quite extensively outside just now. We have had many severe thunderstorms this spring. More than I can ever remember since living in NC the past 14 years. Thankfully, nothing serious has happened at our house but it has to others in our county and in other states.

We had a great women's conference. And we are proceeding with a "steering committee" at our newly formed worship group. There are around 30 to 40 of us meeting in what we jokingly call our "underground" church. Some fellow believers have graciously and excitedly offered their finished basement for our worship gatherings.

Mothers Day gifts included a beautiful new teapot that I must photograph and join in on a Tuesday Tea Time post very soon. My roses are blooming nicely and I have several herbs growing again this year.

Well time tells me I must return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment