Friday, May 27, 2011

Second Post of the Day

I am full of rejoicing to be home from work. Traveled down the road home to praise songs playing loudly on a CD. At work the guys pushed to get one final semi truck unloaded with me tagging each piece at our newly leased warehouse. Whoooo! am I glad to be home!

Played with the dogs, Fatz and Charlie. Lori had them in the house for a few minutes. Oh and I need to share a funny note: when I left home after lunch today, I walked out to my car, Charlie started barking at me like I was a stranger walking into the yard. Then I noticed Fatz in the smaller dog house (that is not his regular) and then Charlie walks in with him. It is raining. Fatz proceeds to leave and go to his own dog house. Charlie follows him. Poor Fatz. I feel for him. I know what it feels like to just want to be by yourself. Charlie just can't seem to leave Fatz's side.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment