Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bail Out

I have been following the talk of the billion dollar bail out. It is quite scary to think of the repercussions of all this. It is already affecting many people right around me. But thankfully, if we trust in God we are not without hope. I read the scripture this week in Psalms that it is better to trust in the Lord than to trust in princes. I take princes to mean any government authority or even spiritual authority. I heard someone on talk radio today say WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS A BAIL OUT OF HONESTY AND TRUTH. I'd say God is looking down from heaven and seeing humans scurrying around and troubled about earthly cares, shaking His head. His heavenly, most wise vision sees how humans need to be concerned about honesty and truth and salvation.

1 comment:

  1. I often think about that myself. I mean trusting in God to take care of use despite what the world is doing around us. God will take care of us and supply our every need. :o)

    ReplyDelete