Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009 Snowwwwww!!!!!!






Well, we had a forcast for snow today. This time the weatherman was right. It has snowed all day. Our office closed at 1 o'clock. It is 9 pm and my son-in-law is still trying to get home from work. I hear there are wrecks all over the place. The traffic is stopped but thank the Lord he walked close by to a good Christian sister. She gave him hot soup.

I have just been enjoying the snow. I am safe at home and built a lame snowman and ventured outside as it has contintued all day. This is definitely unusual for our area.

Earlier Lori measured 8 inches in an untouched spot. It is still snowing at 9:17. Our weather warning is to last throught tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

  1. Mom your pictures are beautiful!!! I love the snowman, no matter how lame you claim he is, it's a joy to see one again. LOL. Thanks for sharing! I hope to get out and play in it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete