Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Blog Link to Check Out

I have added a new link on my side bar: The Rebelution by Alex and Brett Harris, brothers of Josh Harris who wrote "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". I heard them today on Focus on the Family and there is to be a 2nd broadcast with them tomorrow. This is my first time hearing of them and I am checking out their blog and links. Sound very interesting, teaching young people to do hard things and make a difference for Jesus Christ. Check it out with me and let me know what you think.

Change of subject: Lori went Christmas caroling with some co-workers tonight. They came here in the middle of their stops and had a bite to eat: "Cum on in an git yerself a bite to eat!" Well anyway, I was invited to go with them to their next stops and it was great fun.

Now I am waiting on my Amish Friendship bread to bake that Julie passed on to me. I wouldn't be up this late but I am overdue on getting it baked. It smells good, but my eyes are dragging. But meanwhile I was able to check out the new link some.

We have our annual Christmas drawing at work tomorrow. I would like to win a piece of furniture. We are so busy and I am thankful for a good job, but dreading end of year/beginning of new year work after Christmas. But for the days I have off I will forget it all and enjoy the blessings of Christmas.

I was so glad to hear from Lady Katherine today through Facebook. Please pray for her as she is recovering from a serious operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment