Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gadget Trouble

We had a good visit at the rest home tonight. We went room to room. Also, I still am meditating on the weekend messages. Rick spoke Sunday morning at a church in Glen Alpine. He talked about knowing the time of the Lord's visitation. Sunday nights' message was being prepared for spiritual battle.

I am trying to fix my blog. Julie has made available to me a picture of my prayer bench. I added it on a gadget space. I tried to delete it from there and it won't delete. I did place one somewhere else. Then I moved the other one. Now I have two. I would like to rearrange my blog but I've studied the templates and I don't like any of the others. I guess I'll hang it up for tonight. I'm sure there are other ways to make your own setup without the templates. I'll wait for directions from someone smarter than me in this area.

1 comment: