Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Poison Ivy

I have been attached by poison ivy from Saturday's workday. On my legs. I should have had them covered. But thankfully, I got some good advice from the internet and purchased some good stuff at the drug store and am not being bothered by bad itching. I have not had a bad case of poison ivy since Michael was a baby. I had blisters all over my hands, in between my fingers and on my face. I used disposable gloves when I changed his diapers so he wouldn't get anything on him. It still hasn't made me lose my love for working outdoors. I think I could live out there. I like the crisp autumn weather even if I get cold and then come in and drink a hot cup of tea.

Speaking of tea, I recently have been treating myself to having tea in my good china and making it a special time for me. One of my favorite blogs is a girl from Texas and she has a fall tea tray picture on her blog. If you look at her link on my blog you may see it.

I have been enjoying my early morning, before work devotion times. When we think of the direction our country is heading and what might be in store for us as Christians, our relationship with God is something no one can take from us. I do think that we need to fix God's Word in our mind and pray more than ever. We never know when our open worship and Bible's may be taken from us. Also, we need to keep our relationship with God in tune and up to date should Christ's returning be today. My prayer is that God would help my family, friends, neighbors and coworkers. May they feel the strong urging of the Holy Spirit to get their needs met.

No comments:

Post a Comment