Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year To All




2008 Thankful List

1. I have enjoyed meeting new friends through blogging this year, sharing devotions, crafts and recipes. I hope my list grows this year.
2. I am thankful for the answers to prayer and the grace God has given through the down days.
3. I am thankful I still have a good job. I will pray for those of you who don't.
4. I'm glad I got to spend time with my mother at Christmas who is 88. Pray for her.
5. I am thankful for a good husband and all of my family.
6. I am thankful for a year of good health.
7. I am thankful for Christian friends.
8. It was a blessing to go to quartet convention for our anniversary. I appreciate those who sing songs that are so encouraging to me. I love music.
9. God's Word has been a strong place to stand this year. May it be even more a part of my life for 2009.
10. Thank God for salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment