Friday, December 5, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Sharing with Kellie today at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-sleighs-show-and-tell-friday.html
I like to collect snowmen and today I will share my favorite find. I found this special snowman puzzle in a small shop in our town. It was one of my favorite shops and sorry to say it is no longer there. It was one of those times you splurge a little on yourself and later you are glad because you would have missed out. It is ceramic and goes in stages of the snowmen melting.



Here is a picture of it separated so you can see the different pieces.

11 comments:

  1. I love this piece too! I forget which store you bought it at. (?) Hope you have a fun filled day! See you later tonight. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and different is that!
    Kids would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My mom LOOOVES snowmen, I tried counting one year and she had 200 out for display, she keeps buying them too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Texas Snowmen! I have also seen 'TX Snowmen' as ice cubes-cause we don't get snow, and if we do, it don't last! This are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice set!! Thanks for showing it to us.

    Thanks also for visiting and leaving the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way cute. I have a melted snowman ornament, but never have I seen a puzzle like that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgoodness! that is to funny, so very cute. I don't have many snowmen up this year, as I lost four, yes four! this past year. I opened up my box and they were smashed and broken. sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love snowmen, too, but have started to slow down on my collection and will only get the most unusual ones I see. I would definitely have bought this one!! It is really neat! Thanks for sharing!!
    Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete